6.6.10

renegade!


rode by the renegade craft fair today and was blown away by the amount of people creating such amazing beautiful things AND by the amount of people who were there to support it! i have never been so tempted to buy so much in such a small amount of time. way better than a mall!

such beautiful elaborate set ups!



one of my favorite artists Sarah Neuburger of The Small Object was there and I stocked up on some stamps and notecards :) the characters she creates are so adorable!


how elegant are these cups and dishes? i covet the gold lip platter.


sycamore street press has such sweet cards.


funny little couples :) more photos of the vendors on my flickr site!


This was such a great Saturday. I got to enjoy some time outdoors on my bike, spent time with friends, and immersed myself in lovely craftiness! Ended it by lounging in LIC park watching the Manhattan skyline...what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment